The real work begins when the fire trucks leave the fire site, whether it is your home or your office residence. A huge number of people do not understand the damage fire can cause. They only look at the physical aspect of it, neglecting the health hazards associated with it.
Fire is a common occurrence throughout the US and causes millions in damages every year. Plus, people also spend millions in fire restoration services as life does not get back to normal till things are properly restored.
Fountain Valley Water Damage offers professional fire damage clean up services and has a list of certified professional technicians ready for you 24/7. The company Xactimate fair pricing tool to stay in touch with market prices, because we are extremely careful not to overcharge our customers. We use the most cutting edge technology and advanced equipment to deal with fire damage repair.
We are the best in Orange County when it comes to smoke remediation, smoke damage smell removal and providing fire damage restoration services. It is a systematic process and you should only hire the companies with the right certification and the experience.
How To Choose The Right Fire Restoration Contractor
There are several things to consider before hiring one of the many damage restoration companies. Here are some of them:
- ➔ A company is only as good as its services, check whether they have all the latest certificates and licenses.
- ➔ It is extremely vital that they have a general health and safety certificate, always check that.
- ➔ Check whether they have the right experience. Ask them their work portfolio and see if they have dealt with a similar restoration situation as yours.
- ➔ Confirm all their credentials and documentations. If the company is hesitant in producing these documents then there is something definitely wrong.
Fountain Valley Water Damage has years of experience in the restoration and repair business and we believe in being transparent with our customers. Our company is CSLB certified and our technicians have IICRC certification.
Safety And Fire Damage Clean Up Tips
Fountain Valley Water Damage strongly believes that you should not step into your home after the fire damage because of various health and physical risks. But we care about your well being and health and therefore here are a few tips:
- ➔ Wear fully covered gloves and dust mask before you enter the damaged premises.
- ➔ Install a ventilation system.
- ➔ If you want to begin cleaning, start from top to the bottom
- ➔ Do vacuum cleaning on the floor and upholstery.
- ➔ Use alkaline cleaner to wash out your clothes.
If you notice warping in the structure or distortion then you should stay out of the house altogether. Fire affects the strength of wood and metal, if you prolong the fire restoration services the cost will go up as well.
It is ideal to take action within minutes of the fire extinguishing because the acidic soot slowly weakens your house metal, plastic and china. You will end up losing most of your furniture and other important items.
The cost of negligence and laziness is ridiculous high, so what are you waiting for? Pick up the phone right now and dial (714) 352-4073 today. We will restore your home back to its original condition in the most affordable prices the market has to offer.